Ready to extend your stay for summer?
Stay in Washington, D.C. this summer and enjoy living in a single, private bedroom for just $7,500.
Note: If you’ve already paid for summer housing, you can now upgrade to a single, private bedroom for an additional:
- $350 – for those in a one-bedroom double (cost is $7,150)
- $725 – for those in a two-bedroom double (cost is $6,775)
Benefits of staying in summer include:
- Available housing – no need to sign a year-long lease or a more expensive short-term lease.
- Stay in existing housing – you don’t have to move your belongings to storage.
- No visa challenges – stay in the US, then seamlessly progress to the fall semester.
- Less time, same credits – summer is a shorter term, but counts as a full semester.
- Discounted housing rates – enjoy exclusive pricing just for summer students.
- Fun activities – Check out a list of exciting things to do while you’re in town.
Please discuss with an ISSS Advisor whether it is possible for you to remain in Washington DC after the completion of your IAP or ACDC program in the Spring.